I completed the registration process, but did not receive an account activation/verification email.
You will not be able to log in until you have verified your email address by clicking on the link in the verification email that was sent to you when you registered. Your verification email may be sent to your junk or spam folder. If you cannot find the verification email, click here to have a new one sent to you.
I cannot log in, and get no message that my log on information is incorrect.
For the log on to work, you need to have cookies enabled. If you normally have them not enabled, you should create an exception for grieflink.net.
Why is my profile is not appearing on searches?
Your profile will not be publicly searchable if:
- You did not enter a Title and a Description for your profile.
- Your membership has expired - If you need to renew your membership, click here. To find out whether or not your membership is up to date, visit your profile page. You can view your transaction history by clicking on 'Transaction History' on your profile page.
Even though I want to register as a therapist, can I list support groups I lead and presentations I am giving?
Of course. All membership types (Therapist, Organization, Educator) can list support groups and presentations. All members can also post articles.
How long will it take for my profile to be activated?
Your profile will be instantly activated and accessible to update when you register, but your account will only be viewable to the public if you have an active membership. Click here to view our membership packages. We encourage you to complete your profile with as much detail and personality as possible. This is how you are marketing your practice, and attracting clients that are a good fit.
Will I be able to update my profile and account information after signing up?
Yes. Once you have completed the sign-up process you will automatically have access to update your profile information. For future updates and changes, simply login select "Edit My Profile" or “Edit My Account”. You may modify all information submitted for your profile at any time.
I am having trouble uploading my picture. What can I do?
There is a 3.5 MB file upload size limit, so if your file is larger than that it may not work. You can use any photo editing software such as Microsoft paint or Adobe Fireworks to reduce the file size if necessary.
In what order are profiles displayed?
For zip code searches, profiles are sorted by distance and displayed in random order within the same zip code.
How will people find my profile in Grieflink.net?
- Typically, visitors on the site will search by Zip/Postal code, or some other geographical description, plus perhaps some key words, such as pet, divorce, Christian, etc
- People are also likely to find your profile as a GriefLink.net listing on a search engine (eg Google, Bing, etc). We are working hard to make sure that Grieflink.net comes up high on searches for the relevant key words.
- We are also listed on Facebook, Linkedin and other social media sites, as well as on a wide range of on line directories, so people are likely to find your profile through one of these listings.
- We will also be on a wide range of relevant sites, such as those for funeral homes.
How much does it cost for a professional listing?
Monthly fee is $19.95/mo, but significant discounts are available for paying 1 year or 2 years in advance, which brings the cost to less than $15/mo.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards - MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and others through Paypal. For annual and bi-annual membership, contact us to pay by check if you prefer.
Will my subscription automatically renew?
For your convenience, monthly and yearly subscriptions are automatically renewed. If you do not wish to renew your membership please use the cancellation form in the Manage Billing Info Section at least 3 days prior to the end of your contract renewal date.
What is the GriefLink.net refund policy?
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason within 30 days of your profile activation, contact us to request a cancellation or use your paypal account to cancel payment and your profile will automatically be removed.
If you are on an annual of bi-annual contract, the un-used portion of your contract will be refunded. We will compute your refund based on the months you have been active at the monthly rate of $25.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or call (888)-765-0075